måndag 28 april 2014

Frenchie-Valerie makes a scene

This is a card that I made for a challenge at Fruarna Liljas Scrapträff last weekend. It came in 2nd Place...yeay!!!
 
You had to "make a scene" with different stamps from Make it Crafty. I had frencchy Valerie as a digistamp and I borrowed Spring branch and Spring fence that was avaliable for everyone. I stamped the fence twice and the branch on a 4CC paper, mad some grass, Clouds and sky. Added Valerie and some birds, that wanted the icecream so so bad, with 3d foam. Didn't put any message on the front of the card, that will be inside it.
All the images are coloured with Copics.
 

 
 
Copics that I've used
 
Skin: E000-E00-E21-E11-E04-R20
Hair: E87-Y28-Y26
Dress: BG78-BG75-BG72
Hat: G02-G00-G0000-W3
 
The rest was freestyling :o)
 
 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar